星期二, 2月 14, 2012

ˈaɪ wəl ˈweɪt fər ˈjuː

Today is the valentine's day.

Sometimes, I am quite jealous of those couples who blossom with love and relationship. Frankly speaking, I do have a little bit of thirst for girls…. erhmm, for a romance though I am a believer of ‘singlism/MLLism’ (That’s fine if you don’t understand the terms I bullshitted lol).

Based on my experience, I found that being a SINGLE, you have more mindfulness to achieve anything since you will not get diverted or disturbed by your relationship stuff. No offensive to all lovers, this is just my personal opinion~

Of course, I cannot be a single forever as looking a soulmate is a life mission which must be accomplished for every one of us unless you want to lead a monastic life in temple.

Nevertheless, at this moment, I have no initiative to put an end to my single life, but just WAITING instead. I know it sounds very passive~ but, actually waiting is not an absence of action, rather it is a timing.

Wait for a right time.

I'm waiting for the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way.

Standing and waiting for you is a power.

I'll keep counting the minutes until you come.

I know, the wait is long, but my dream of you does not end.

ˈaɪ wəl ˈweɪt fər ˈjuː
~I will wait for you~

沒有留言: