星期五, 2月 17, 2012

How you see a TEACHER?

What is the first picture came into your mind when you heard the word ‘Teacher’?

A mid-forties woman, who are wearing a pair of old-fashioned spectacles, paint the blackboard with chalk and talk a lot of ‘nonsense’ with her scary high-pitched voice.

Is she the teacher came out in your mind?

That’s fine if you think she is a teacher since this is the stereotypical way most people think about teacher.

Frankly, your mind is absolutely outdated. :p

Recently, I found there are a lot of people create this kind of collage titled with a job, and underneath written the job description in different perspectives. It’s getting popular anywhere in the Facebook, that’s why I decided to create one.

Previously I was a teacher and I’m going to become a teacher in the near future. So, I created a teacher’s, not a piece, but series of teacher’s job in different angles.





What do you guys think? Do I make sense?

Haha, there’s just my little piece of thinking. I will explain the rationale of my masterpieces in my following post. Some of you might disagree with mine, never mind, just make it fun.

You can also create your own one and share it out!!

4 則留言:

Gou Rean 提到...

haha..."what i really do..." is the hottest topic in fb recently...

Kaito Liew 提到...

yes, haha, you can also do one for your own~ for example 'MLL'

Gou Rean 提到...

By the way have u think of change all the "此文章的連結","快樂號角"...etc to english to make your blog more friendly to visitors without chinese education background?

Kaito Liew 提到...

I will consider your suggestion very seriously since in my heart, I still define my blog a Chinese blog~ haha~