星期六, 2月 18, 2012

Praying hard for allowance

Sigh.

As a poor student, I solve my dinner with just a cup of instant oatmeal and few pieces of cream crackers most of the nights in a place which I called it my second home despite it’s been teased as ‘asylum of foreign labour ’ (by some of my coursemates :p)

Hmm, the reason I’m leading such an ascetic life because I wished to train myself to be a self-discipline person and eliminate all of my evil desires…. this is gibberish…. just simply because ALLOWANCE haven’t reach my account yet!!!

Famine has started silently in my house.

Now, my housemates and I challenge with each other, see who is the one can survive in this extremely inadequate environment with a very basic human need --- 3 pieces of crackers every day. O.olll

Ooopps… sounds a bit exaggerating~

Anyway, instant noodles, instant oatmeal and clean drinking water perhaps are very precious things for us to sustain our existence. I know the time is tough but I, together with my strong-minded housemates, will never capitulate to this oppression!

We will fight until the last piece of cracker!!

I always am optimistic. I believe my DEAR allowance will find me very soon. And I pray very hard for it.

沒有留言: