星期一, 2月 13, 2012

Desperate

I dare not to imagine what is going to happen when I become an English language teacher 18 months later with such language proficiency.

Desperate is the correct word to describe my feeling right now. I’m saying so because sometimes I really find obstacle in constructing a complete sentence. I even doubt the word/phrase I use whether it is appropriate, that’s why I keep looking dictionary or thesaurus or even google translate then only able to construct a proper paragraph like…. this BLOG~

Seriously, I lack of confidence in using the language, especially when I’m structuring a formal writing.

In fact, social networking websites, particularly FACEBOOK, have changed the way people communicate in writing. All grammar and language rules have been neglected and being viewed as ‘stereotype and old-fashioned’ which slow down our (writing) speed. That’s why, we can see thousands of acronyms (in Chinese, we call it Martian language) appear elsewhere in Facebook or mobile texting.

A person like me, who has no strong basis in English language but poisoned by Martian’s some more, has gradually lost his formal writing skill. If I were not going to become an English language teacher, I would definitely be illiterate to formal English in few years later.

Valentine is around the corner, but what I feel desperate for, not a girl, but my English. LoL~

Please correct my language mistake if you have seen any in my blog. Thanks and have a nice day^^

沒有留言: