星期六, 2月 04, 2012

Warm greeting from little princess

Teaching is absolutely a happy job.

What is the happiest moment for a teacher? You guess.

“How are you, teacher?”

A sudden call, a surprise greeting from your student may make you full of the joys of spring for whole day. It is true, at least it is applicable to me.

I received a call when I was having my dinner just now. Guess what? It is from my student! What a lovely surprise! I never expect my former students call me. I was really stunned when I heard a soft and sweet voice. Oh, my God, it can’t be…

It is from my dear little PRINCESS^^ (I specially term my former 3P students ‘little prince and princess’, indeed in my heart, they are dear little princess and prince.)

My sweet memory with little princess and prince:
I brought this photo to Jitra, and pasting it right in front of me.
She greeted me and told me what have been happened in the class so far. Then she wished me getting good result in IPDA. We chitchatted and laughed. So nice I am to have such kind of student.

Honestly, I think this is the warmest greeting came from my hometown Ampang and it definitely touched my heart. I wish all of my dear prince and princess grow up happily and looking forward to meet you all in the coming holiday.

See you dear~

沒有留言: