星期日, 1月 29, 2012

Sunday BLUE

How could Sunday be blue? We have only heard about Monday Blue, which means Monday is the most depressing day in a week. I guess the main reason is lazy to go back to work/school after enjoying weekend~

I shall say, for northern states, our BLUE does not happened on Monday but on Sunday instead we have a "day difference" from the central government. Sunday is the first working day of a week, while Friday and Saturday are our weekend. That's why, Sunday blue~Zzz

Coming to IPDA after the CNY holidays, I have a mixed feeling. I am still in the mood of CNY celebration but I have to be serious since school has started. Anyway, I found today's lesson is very interesting, especially the phonetic/sound part. It's NEW to me. I seems to have DISCOVERED an astounding secret of English Language.

English is although hard to be mastered, it is FUN honestly.... and sometimes full of surprises. For example, today's lesson really enlightens my mind. I will share with you all if there is time.

I have nearly forgotten to wish you all: Happy birthday to Mankind!! Haha, today is the seventh day of new year which is man's day. Ya, it is still the CNY period, should take it easy....

That's it for today's English brushing. If I have some grammar mistake in blogging, please do NOT hesitate to tell me, I really appreciate it...  

沒有留言: