星期六, 1月 28, 2012

Prologue of my Jitra life

I really hate long distance driving, but I enjoy the journey.

Life is a journey of uncertainty. Jitra, a place in which full of uncertainties and mysteries, a place where I will spend 18 months of my life, so I viewed it as a whole new chapter of my living journey.

After six hours driving straight, eventually I reached this northern small town. Scenes that portraying toward my eyesight are boundless paddy field, it looks a bit golden color and probably getting ripen. Of course, this is definitely impossible to have an opportunity to see these kind of picturesque scenery.

Chinese New Year holiday is ending now, sigh, it time to back to REALITY, it means that everything will be restarted, including my life. No more play-play lifestyle, everything have to take it seriously, because I have to prove myself I am capable to be an English language teacher!!



What as Mr.Tee said 'this is a SURVIVOR game', indeed it's started. Jitra, I surely survive in this gigantic battlefield~ That's it for today quick post, really feel difficulty in blogging English...x.x

Yes you can, Kaito!  

沒有留言: