星期一, 5月 28, 2007

An Unbreakable Vow

At last, I have to put an end to it, for the sake of my future. This habit of misconduct, frankly, has tortured me for 8 years time, and has caused me a huge suffering on both of my physical and mental, and largely diminished my self-esteem, making me lack of confidence when do anything. I'm not ashamed of telling out this unforgivable misconduct, I wanna break this dreadful curse, I wanna get rid of this horrible habit, otherwise I have to pay for the price of "discontinue of my bloodline", that's masturbation!!!

Hereby, I have made an Unbreakable Vow to strictly ensure that I am not going to repeat this terrible mistake, I am obliged to abstain from MASTURBATION forever!!! And fight against those bullshit of so called 'sexual liberation ideology', say NO to masturbation, say NO to premarital sex, say NO to one-night stand, say NO to cybersex, say NO to prostitution, say NO to any of non-legal sex!! Resume the Holiness of virginity, abstinence always is the best way to preserve our human civilization.

You may critic me, a filthy orthodox. Yes, indeed I am. For human' sake...

沒有留言: