星期三, 6月 21, 2006

REALIZED

Yesterday, there were two great news happened on me.
One is fascinating, another one is surprising.
One is for million of people, another one is for me individual only.
One influences nothing, but another one influences half of my future, probably.

The first one was Park Ji-sung given a marvellous goal for the Taegukgian, forced the Frenchmen to draw. Korea Republic drew with France with 1 goal all. French seem this result as their defeat and continued their winless record in world cup after 1998, on the contrary, Korean viewed it as a victory, because nobody will consider Koreans have such ability to create this miracle. That night was an unforgettable night, 3am to 0445 hour, the draw of Korean has greatly increased their opportunity to clash into second round. Do you believe or not, once Korean scored, I automatically played Alilang and Da Changjin with my erhu to celebrate this wonderful moment, that time is 4:25 am!! Next match is Korean versus Swiss, go go fighting!! My respected Korea!! Dae Han Min Guk!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Secondly, oh my goddess….. the entrance of university 2006 released!!! I surprisingly got a vacancy in UM, and unsurprisingly I got a vacancy in Life Science course. I still remembered I put 6 out of 8 is UPM, and I already prepared for my entry to it, but, maybe this is fate or destiny or cause and effect or God’s arrangement? Now, I became a true and proud UM student 马大生.

Actually, UM is my childhood dream, my boyhood vision, my adolescence aspiration. When I was a primary one student, I have already made UM as my target, and eventually I realized my old dream. Undoubtedly, Universiti Malaya is one of top universities in Malaysia although it had an infamous ranking 169 throughout the world. Why UM so impressed me? Frankly, I think that is only a reason, i.e. UM Chinese Language Debate Team. This team has a great fame in the world Chinese debate arena, and they has won two times of world champion in the international Chinese debate competition 国际大专辩论比赛. This is my forever dream, I don’t care whether I am capable in it or not, but I will try every single effort to join the team, hopefully.

Life science 生命科学. Probably your will appear ‘Kore wa nandesu ka.’ (What is this?), me too, I really don’t what is the differences between Life Science and Biology?? What is the future of Life Science? Be a lecturer or teacher or just any role in education field? Wakaranai! Shiranai! (I dunnoe! I dun care!) I don’t care so much, just concentrate on the lesson, obtain a great achievement during my university life, and enjoy!

What is life science? Dictionary said: Life Science is the branch of science dealing with the study of life. It is concerned with the characteristics, classification, and behaviors of organisms, how species come into existence, and the interactions they have with each other and with the environment. Life science encompasses a broad spectrum of academic fields that are often viewed as independent disciplines. However, together they address phenomena related to living organisms (biological phenomena) over a wide range of scales, from biochemistry to ecology. Overall it has nothing different with Biology.

Simply saying, life science is kind of study to explore the secret of life, to find out the origin of life, to enhance the beauty of life. Probably, one day, I will discover the truth of life, I will overrun the evolutionism, and I will be the next Charles Darwin….. Hahaha……

No matter what, university is the final study time of our life, enjoy it, fully utilize it, and make it as your step stone to your success. Gentlemen, here, I wished you guys, all the best and never give up!!! May the powerful Korean spirit be with you!! Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!!

Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!! Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!! Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!!

Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!! Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!! Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!!

Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!! Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!! Dae Han Min Guk!!!!!!!!

沒有留言: