星期六, 6月 24, 2006

FAREWELL

Aaaarrrggghhhhhh................. (Sadly howling)

Today, my feeling is extremely heavy, as I have to say FAREWELL……

First, farewell to my RESPECTABLE and favorite national team, Korean Rep. National Football Team, you guys did a great job, well done!!! Annyonghi kaseyo, Dae Han Min Guk. Yesterday night was my nightmare, Korean unluckily defeated by Swiss in 2-0, this is not the main point that I am sad, but the reason is Korean failed to continue their journey in second round, since the Frenchmen has return their previous stamina, and given an awesome victory over Togo in 2-0 too. Therefore, France and Switzerland will enter the last 16 together, and versus Spain and Australia respectively. My heart was really broken in that moment, especially that second goal of Swiss which full of controversy, it should be an offside fault, but unbelievably, the referee didn’t blow his whistle!!! Indirectly, it caused the defeat of Korea Rep, an ending of an east miracle.

Now, all Asian teams were kicked out from Deutschland, but they already done their best, especially Korean, they drawn with France and defeated Togo, this is a great result for Asia. Thanks to Korea, and also thanks to Japan, Iran and Saudi Arabia. Wished you guys will come back in the next four years. And also, my ancestor’s land --- China, work hard and jiayou!!! I want to see your appearance in South Africa in 2010, and Korea too, see you there!!!

Although Korea failed in this tournament, but my football maniac will never last for it. I will continue my support to another ‘Asia’ team, and they are also students of Guus Hiddink (My favorite coach), the land of kangaroos, i.e. Australia. Geographically, Australia is not belonged to Asia continent, but since 2006, Australia have joined the Asia Football Conference (AFC), so it can be considered as an ‘Asian’ team. By the way, their praiseworthy performances in the group F, have impressed me and given a great reason to support this World Cup newbie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the last 16, there are 10 European teams, 4 American teams, and the rest came from Asia and Africa, i.e. Australia and Ghana. I believed that Australian will clash into the semi-final because they have a wonderful coach. Besides Australia, I predict that Germany, the Netherlands, and Brazil will share the places of semi-final. Good luck to them!!!

Secondly, farewell to my friends, especially my U6S2 classmates. Next month, all universities will reopen, everyone will be separated for chasing their dream and aspiration, me too. I will create my achievement in UM, definitely.

Say “Goodbye” to a good friend is one of the eight saddest things in our live, but there never has a party that never ending, however I believed that this is only a temporarily separation, we will meet again in the near future, may our friendship never last!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Everlasting Friendship formed~~~

So, here I specially written a 'special' poem for all of my dear friends.

一别之后,分隔两地,只为了三四年、五六期的大学梦。

七彩虹为团圆誓,八月圆月递相思。

九层云散又聚,十指抱拳祝福您:

朋友,珍重了!

Probably, I will see you at Beijing 2008.

沒有留言: