星期三, 6月 14, 2006

Tiger of the East

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ooooo..... Korea...... Oooooo..... Korea....... I love you, Korea!!!

Yesterday, i hav enjoyed a indescribable fantastic nite in front of my 21 inches television, my both eyes focused sharply on the radioactive screen….n later suffered a terrible insomnia whole nite, my brain just reflect n reflect that breathtaking pic: a man who worn in red shirt, pick up his muscular leg, gave a powerful shoot n crash to the net. That moment happened within 0.1second, but it brought me a 10hours euphoria……

GOAL~~~~ goal~~~ is a goal!!!! Scored by Ahn Jung Hwan!!!!!

Yeah!! He did it!!! Is my idol, Mr. Ahn!!!

Frankly, I still have a very clear pic in my mind bout 4 years ago is him, led Korean to semi, a wonderful golden kick n ruined the dream of Roman, n made him be the national hero of land of Taegukgi.

The Rising Sun (Japan) is set by Hiddink’s kangaroos (Australia), n Hiddink’s previous students, the Red tiger (Korea) is bit off the Savana lion (Togo) in following day. Both matches hav greatly inspired me, my blood of nationalism is boiling up, Yeah~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia defeated Japan, 3:1

Korea defeated Togo, 2:1

日落西山,太极旗扬!!
The Sun is set at the West, but the flag of Taegukgi is waved up!!!

Although Japanese n Korean r biologically identical, both r yellows, but I daresay tat I hav totally different feeling toward to these nations, I strongly feel friendly n familiar frm Korea, even sumtime stronger than my own ancestor’s China. Here I wished Koreas (DPR. of Korea & Rep. of Korea) will b reunified soon, n welcome to the age of great Korea!!!

I hav a dream, in the near future, one day, I will wear a red jersey wit a tiger badges, waving the Taegukgi flag, n sing loud-loudly, “Ooooo~~~~~Korea~~~~~ Ooooo~~~~~Korea~~~~~ Ooooo~~~~~Korea~~~~~”

Planning to go Seoul next year~~~ :p

沒有留言: