星期一, 7月 23, 2012

Street Arts in Georgetown

Whether you believe it or not, Penang has been named as Malaysia’s most liveable city for the second year in a row. I feel so proud of this achievement despite I am not a Penangite. 

In order to find out what so special about Penang, I had a short visit to this island with my coursemates last friday. And, guess what? I have made my first time driving on the streets of Penang. It’s really cool when you have a chance to shuttle here and there through those centenary old streets of Penang, particularly Georgetown.

Perhaps, some of you have paid a visit to this tourist spot which has just became a hot topic among travelers (it’s been covered in some media too) recently, i.e. Street Arts and Paintings in Georgetown. 

It’s really AWESOME~ lol

All those street arts and paintings are scattered around the old streets of Georgetown (UNESCO world heritage site). Some paintings even hide somewhere at the corner you might not see it easily. It’s really fun to search for those paintings like playing a treasure hunt~

Let pictures tell out the story~ (Thanks to Alvis and Steffeny taking photos for this trip)

These two kids are the most famous painting among them. Even I saw a wedding couple took this view as their photographing background.

 Ah ha~!! Here you are~!! XXDDD

 I love this painting the most, it's so huge and fantastic~!!!
 Another hiding dinosour~ loL 

 Obviously I am more than five feet~

Hey kid, I even taller than you without using any chair... lol

Hold it tight, kid!!!

 Alvis, Steffeny, Fann and I~


In the end, I have confessed my love to Penang in this beautiful beach of Batu Ferringhi. LoL

沒有留言: