星期六, 8月 23, 2008

Exodus

There were long time i didn't blog here, thanks to those mountain-like assignment and activities which smothering me all the time, even though at this moment, i still can't avoid it completely, i'm so exhausted about it. Frankly saying, my mind has lost it direction, lost in the nothingness inside of me, and stuck by something i didn't even know, but i can feel it every moment, i was so confused. These are a collection of negative karma which suffocating me tightly....

Honestly, my curriculum is in extremely terrible condition throughout my memory, everything seems in the mess and collapsing. Oh God, my father sicks and household cramps, together with my lousy health and academic result, giving me sweat wake sometimes. Now i'm feeling so faithless, although i always pray to God, yeah, pray to God and feel gratitude to omniscience and omnipotent Lord, only reason i doing all these because i feel insecure and waiting He or else can save me from myself...

I realized that all the fault is my own, now i am going to take action to pull me out of my misery, to withdraw myself from those negative karmic control, and crusade all my causes which effect wrongly and replace with my pride. Let me apologize to anyone who i hurt in the past, present and the future, i will erase myself and let the past become the memory of the time. Sometimes fleeing is the only solution, maybe some of you can't agree with it, but i have to take my determination to, for God sake, EXODUS...

הַלְלוּיָהּ

沒有留言: