星期三, 2月 06, 2008

Happy Lunar New Year

Happy lunar new year to every sentient being in this universe. Since lunar new year still got only 20 minutes to go, supposingly i should be happy and enjoy the new year moment, but frankly to you guys, i feel very exhausted right now for various of reasons. Lots of things bothering at this moment, depleting my soul... so tired...

14 days later, undoubtedly, is great day for me. Really, my great time. I have bet numerous of my time, my strength, my life for it. My baby: Project DX08, UM crosstalk (xiangsheng 相声) competition a.k.a. Da Xiang or 大型相声观摩赛 in Mandarin. Due to God arrangement, unfortunately, i am the director of the project. I deeply realize my limitation, i wished i can make it success, i will definitely try my best of the best and i will not regret at all. (Familiar quotation from somebody). Please support this project no matter you are interested or not!!

20 February 2008, 700 pm sharp, at auditorium of KPS. I will wait for your arrival.

Photobucket
My team.... United we stand!!!

Photobucket
Cheer!!!


Click and watch it....

For the sake of GOD. Happy lunar new year of Rodent....

沒有留言: