星期一, 7月 02, 2007

Better Score after Vege...

Believe or not, this is a proven truth. A person who practices vegetarianism tends to perform better at examination. I was the example, vegetarian life really made me smarter during my second semester of first year. Share something with you guys about my university life, i have been staying in the Eighth Residential College (hostel) of UM for my entire first year, and my hostel is providing food for every residents daily. In my first semester, i followed 'the normal' food style, taken meat (chicken, fish, and other seafood etc) everyday, every meal, at that moment, it's really made me suffering all the time because i'm not really like eating meat, especially cooked in spicy way. Frankly, those food didn't seem any nutritious for me, it's totally unhealthy, so i decided to give up being a meat-eater, applied for vegetarian food in the second semester.

Guess what? i scored a better result in my second semester, a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.75 compared to previous meat-eating semester CGPA of 3.46. Well, you will probably say that this is result of my diligence, not vegetarianism, but in fact in my second semester, i joined more activities, such as Tzu Chi youth, crosstalk 相声, debate etc, than first semester, and made me insufficient of study time. I thought it was for sure that i would obtained worse mark in second semester, fortunately, my vegetarianism did help, made my brain work efficiently during my second semester. Yea, i have proven the theory "vegetarian make me smarter" through myself, therefore, i will go on being a part-vegetarian (means eat meat in certain occasions) and reduce my meat intake, for the sake of my health and my mind.

My mum experience....


My mum turning 50 next years, but, for my point of view, she looks much younger than her actual age, and she seldom use those cosmestic or skin-care product, thanks to her 10 years vegetarianism life.

In my conclusion, vegetarianism will definitely make you healthier, smarter, and of course prettier. Let's vege...

沒有留言: