星期五, 7月 21, 2006

Hubungan Etnik???

안녕하세요(annyeonghaseyo, in conjunction with korean day in UM, actually is a lousy 'day')

Aik... aik.... aik.... my dear poor UM..... ok, lets start my SHOOTING!!!!!

This is my 3rd week struggling in UM, emm....actually nothing special happened here, just only yesterday night my friend's room doorlock spoilt, couldn't unlock and open the stupid door after going bath, immediately look for the technician, but tak tau mana dia pergi..... so, in this case, we have to DIY... using every kind of taekwondo, kung fu, karate.... etc etc in order to break the door. Thanks to a malay's leg, BANG!!!!! finally we broke it!!!

Suddenly I hate Dutch. I’m wondering that how I’m going to survive in his super-damned boring kuliah, not only because of his Holland’s tune and slang, but also his lecturing method. All the day, it just like talking to himself, besides that, he also talked so detailed in those ancient sciences, such as those Babylonian and Greek mathematic and that stupid geocentric concept (I really fell asleep that time), most scary is he did mention that he wanna have a test of those for us…. Oh my god….

I don’t know whether this is beneficial or risky, I had put myself into too many activities, but those seniors always have a same saying, that is ‘university life is like that one, have to be richness’. Nevertheless, I still have to take consideration on it seriously, because my dream is wanna get the kepujian degree, or even also got think about postgraduate study…..


Oklah… talk about some HOT current issue that have connected every mahasiswa and mahasiswi of Malaysia, I believed that all of you know that is a compulsory subject called ‘hubungan etnik’, ladies and gentlemen, lets us discuss on it!!! I really hoped that whoever studied in UPM, can say something on that book!!!

Do we really need this subject (or book) which its contents are full of those controversial and sensitive incident that happened in our Malaysian journal??

Do we need to read a biased personal point of view that could mislead our thinking???

Do we need a book that entirely whitewashed our history????

Is it any different from Japanese action on their history textbook?????

What is the conspiracy behind it??????

Is it a propaganda tactic of Barisan Nasional and UMNO???????

Why Jawatankuasa rayuan persatuan-persatuan cina (Suqiu) during 1999 general election is labeled as EXTREMISTs????????

Is 513 tradegy necessary to be taught in order to bring national integration to every mahasiswa?????????

Could this subject promote integrasi nasional??????????

Fortunately, our dear Pak Lah has ordered to withdraw all the books….. salute!!!


Another thing is USELESS UN!!!!! Strongly opposed Israeli military action on Lebanon!!!! What is the UN doing right now!!??!?!? Is UN just a tool of that stupid uncle sam??!?!

I will firmly stand against the evil Zionism!!!



-Report from the 8th Refugee Camp of UM-

沒有留言: