星期三, 5月 16, 2007

Politic Potter

Hi, everyone. I have been reading Harry Potter, the fifth year of his adventure, Order of Phoenix for several days. Just wonder if I could finish that thick fat book before the movie. Nevertheless, I couldn't wait to leave some personal comment on this fascinating wizard story (however some of you will disagree with me), yeah, this episode is seem slightly different from previous books (at least for me), because I can smell some politic inside the book which this kind of feeling din happen when reading previous book. I roughly summarize it (though haven finish), the story set up in the tension between the Establishment and the Students, err.. have you guys recall something when you saw those familiar word?? Yes, it's a battle between the Ministry of Magic and the Hogwarts School!!!

Frankly, when I was reading this book, my brain starting image those student movement event, for example the anti-AUKU student movement which I participated last September, and some campus politic and even the 1989 Beijing student movement!! What on earth my brain thinking?? Well, since I still in the progress in this story, I couldn't tell you much about it. Yeah, I will finish reading in days, for Hogwarts' sake!!

沒有留言: